Monday, January 23, 2012

Sixty Days To A Smaller Me Day 1

I am reintroducing myself to you all.  I am on a different path with this blog now and also because, I don't know if any of you truly know me.

My name is Cecile, but my hubby Bob calls me" Cee," I have been married for 21 years, I have 5 children. Ages ranging from 17 down to 2.  I had my last three babies all within 3 years.  They are now 5, 4, and 2 1/2.  I have been actively working out 3 to 5 times a week for about 6 months. I have gain much strength and some muscle. However, I have not been able to take off the last of my "baby fat."  Mostly because, I have bad eating habits.  I have decided to do a nutritious diet for the next 60 days and change my life for my family and most importantly myself.  I want to live an abundant life now, and keep it going as long as the Lord Jesus will keep me on this earth.


I will post as often as I can about what my body is doing, from weight loss, to the food I am eating, to detoxing and many other things.  


The reason I am doing this blog is to keep myself accountable.  I am not a very consistent person in regards to weight loss.  I have never really been on a diet, and if it wasn't for my oldest daughter I wouldn't be exercising.   I do however, realize that my body was created for a purpose while I am here on this earth.  Being sick and unavailable to do the things I am created for is such a waste of a me being here.  So to honor my creator, I am going to once and for all get healthy.


I pray you will walk along with me, if you are a praying person, keep me in your prayers.
I will need it.  If you want to join in this adventure with me you can sign up for free at Juiceupyourlife.com and click on the Waistline Diet.


Until next time,
Cecile



No comments:

Post a Comment